- No construction financing needed
- Rates can be locked up to 8 months upon receiving a signed contract and house plans1
- If our market rates decrease within 45 days of home completion, you can take advantage of our one-time rate drop option2
- Local servicing
- Conventional financing only
Let the builder of your choice design your perfect home, and Liberty Financial will take care of your end financing needs.
1Locked rates up to 8 months upon receiving a signed contract and house plan only valid for conventional loans. Does not apply to government loan options.2One-time rate drop option does not apply to government loan options.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Closing costs may apply. Contact a Liberty Financial mortgage loan officer for more details. Visit liberty.financial/mortgagecalculator to calculate payments with other terms, balances, or rates. 1Locked rates up to 6 months upon receiving a signed contract and house plan only valid for conventional loans. Does not apply to government loan options. 2One-time rate drop option does not apply to government loan options. 3Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 gift card. Not valid in combination with any other offer. Not valid if receiving a closing cost special from the builder and Liberty Financial.