Are you looking to take advantage of today’s historically low mortgage rates?
At Liberty Financial, we’re making it easy with our SmartMove Mortgage.
Our popular SmartMove Mortgage lets you refinance your existing mortgage to a low rate.
- Fixed-rate 10- and 15-year first mortgage options
- Second mortgage options also available
- Minimum credit score for SmartMove refinance is 620
- Reduced appraisal requirements*
- Refinance loans only
- 80/10/10 cash out options
Both offers are available on primary residences only. Apply today online or at any Liberty Financial location.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Loan is subject to credit approval. A sample principal and interest payment on a (15)-year $100,000 fixed rate loan amount with a 3.750% interest rate (3.750% APR) is $727.22. SmartMove no closing cost offer is available on first mortgage refinance transactions with 80% maximum loan-to-value. Standard closing costs apply to existing Liberty Financial mortgages refinanced within the last 12 months. Existing mortgage loans with Liberty Financial can qualify by increasing existing loan amount by at least $10,000 during the refinance process. Additional costs may apply if escrow and/or title insurance or full appraisal are required. Not available on manufactured homes. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. *Automated valuation can be used to support value as long as two comparable sales available. Property insurance required. Other restrictions may apply. Liberty Financial mortgage lending product availability may vary based on property location.