Refinance your mortgage and save!
LOWER PAYMENT | SHORTER TERM
Plus use your equity for home improvements, vehicles, school tuition, or any other need!
- Fixed-rate options from 10- to 30-years
- Multiple ARM options with locked initial terms ranging from 3- to 10-years
- Our popular, no closing cost SmartMove Mortgage
- Plus many more!
Let us help you find the right product to take advantage of historically low rates today! Start your application online or contact Liberty Financial at 1 (833) 226-4007 to speak with our mortgage team.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Loan is subject to credit approval. A sample principal and interest payment on a (15)-year $100,000 fixed rate loan amount with a 3.750% interest rate (3.750% APR) and 3% down is $705.41. SmartMove no closing cost offer is available on first mortgage refinance transactions with 80% maximum loan-to-value. Standard closing costs apply to existing Liberty Financial mortgages refinanced within the last 12 months. Existing mortgage loans with Liberty Financial can qualify by increasing existing loan amount by at least $10,000 during the refinance process. Additional costs may apply if escrow and/or title insurance or full appraisal are required. Not available on manufactured homes. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. *Automated valuation can be used to support value as long as two comparable sales available. Property insurance required. Other restrictions may apply. Liberty Financial mortgage lending product availability may vary based on property location.