- 100% financing available on up to $850,000 sales price
- 95% financing for $850,001 to $1,250,000 loan amounts
- 90% financing for $1,250,001 to $1,500,000 loan amounts
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- 15 and 30 year fixed rate options
- 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 ARM options
- Refinances also eligible
- Purchases and rate/term refinances are eligible
- Reserve requirements apply
- Receive up to a $500 gift card at closing*
This program is available to residents, fellows, new, and established physicians alike. Our mortgage loan originators will meet you when and where works best for you. Apply online or call us today at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271 to get started.
*Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 Gift Card. Not valid in combination with any other offer.
Liberty Financial is pleased to offer Physicians the benefits of our physician mortgage loan program. The physician mortgage loan program is designed to offer qualified Physicians the ability to purchase or refinance their primary residence. This program is available to both New (Residents, Fellows, or recently hired) Physicians as well as those who have established a practice for at least two years. In an effort to offset the potential student loan debt evaluated in qualifying, the physician loan program offers no Private Mortgage Insurance if you are putting less than 20% down.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Available to residents, fellowship, newly established, or established physicians with MD, DO, DDS, DMD, OD, or DP credentials. Rates listed are specific to the Physician Loan mortgage program. Standard mortgage rates may vary. Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Closing costs may apply. A sample principal and interest payment on a (30)-year $650,000 adjustable-rate loan amount with a 3.500% interest rate (3.575% APR) is $2,918.79. Taxes and insurance are not included; therefore, the actual payment obligation will be greater. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. Visit liberty.financial/mortgagecalculator to calculate payments with other terms, balances, or rates. An ARM is an adjustable-rate mortgage that has an initial interest rate for the first three, five, seven or ten years and an adjustment interval of one year thereafter. The 7/1 product listed above is a 30-year loan where the initial interest rate is fixed for the first seven years (84 payments). After the initial seven year period, it is possible that the interest rate, APR and payment may increase substantially over the remaining term of the loan. After the initial seven year period, your interest rate can increase or decrease annually based on the average of interbank offered rates for one-year U.S. dollar-denominated deposits in the London market (LIBOR), plus our margin, which varies among Liberty Financial adjustable-rate mortgage products. Any change may significantly impact your monthly payment. The rate on 80% adjustable-rate home equity line of credit is the prime rate as published on the first business day of each month in the Wall Street Journal. Our 95% adjustable-rate home equity line of credit has the same benefits and uses the same index with a rate of 1.5% above the prime rate. There is a maximum cap of 18% APR. Offer available for new primary mortgage loans and mortgage loans already established at Liberty Financial when refinanced with at least $10,000 new money. This offer is available on conventional conforming financing of purchases for primary residences only. Liberty Financial mortgage lending product availability may vary based on property location.