Fixed Home Equity Loans
- Fixed second mortgages up to 95% Total Loan To Value (TLTV)
- Fixed rate terms of 5, 10, or 15 years
- Minimum credit score of 680
- Maximum debt ratio of 43%
- Primary residence only
Are home renovations in your plans? Or perhaps you’d like to go on vacation or consolidate debt. Whatever your plans, now is a great time to make it happen. Apply online or contact us at (888) 915-6267 today to get started.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Fixed rate home equity loans are a minimum of $10,000.00 up to 95% LTV are available. Loans subject to credit review and approval. Collateral restrictions may apply. Adequate property insurance is required for all home equity lines of credit. Our 90% home equity loan has the same benefits and uses the same index as our traditional home equity loan and offers a low rate of just 1.5% above the prime rate. Rates vary based on LTV and loan term. There is a maximum cap of 18%. *Consult your tax advisor regarding interest deductibility. Liberty Financial mortgage lending product availability may vary based on property location.