Business Membership Benefits
Below are the three easy steps to help you apply for the benefits of membership with Liberty Financial.
1. Select the sample letter below which is applicable to the business or organization you would like to add to Liberty’s field of membership. Simply prepare your letter on company or organization letterhead. If letterhead is not available, the street address and phone number of your organization must be included within the body of the letter.
Your letter should contain the following:
- Request credit union membership for the business/organization and all employees/members.
- List total number of employees/members.
- Provide a brief description of your company/organization.
- List the approximate number of miles from your business to the nearest Liberty Financial office.
2. Once you’ve signed your letter of request, you may fax it to (812) 473-9704 or mail it to:
Liberty Financial Business Development Department
P.O. Box 5129
Evansville, IN 47716-5129
3. A credit union representative will contact you immediately upon approval by the NCUA.
Sample Request Letters
- Companies with less than 3000 employees.
If incorporated, please request membership for the corporation as it appears in the articles of incorporation. Please list any subsidiaries or trade names if applicable, as well as their locations and number of employees. If you are a new corporation, please do not submit a request for membership until you have confirmation from the secretary of state that your name has been approved and registered.
- Companies with more than 3000 employees.
- Organizations with less than 3000 employees.
Please include a copy of your bylaws, charter, and this questionnaire.