Evansville Teachers FCU to Open New Mortgage Office in Owensboro
Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union opens a new mortgage office on Monday, February 25, at 2925 Wimsatt Court in Owensboro.
The new facility is located across from the existing Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union full-service branch on Wimsatt Court. The new mortgage office is branded as Liberty Financial. ETFCU originally purchased Liberty Financial, an Owensboro-based mortgage company, in 2016, and the credit union now operates its mortgage division within Owensboro under the Liberty Financial brand.
“We are so excited to be able to improve the convenience for our mortgage customers by expanding our presence in Owensboro,” said Heather Montgomery, the credit union’s Owensboro Mortgage Manager. “Our continued goal is to provide the best possible mortgage experience while putting customers in homes they can afford.”
The new office concentrates on a full complement of mortgage options. The two ETFCU offices in Owensboro, on Wimsatt Court on the East Side and at 2820 North York Street on the West Side, will continue with full-service retail that includes mortgage options.
The new Liberty Financial Mortgage Office, encompassing 6,320 square feet, contains 12 offices, two large conference / closing rooms, and nine additional workstations.
The new Liberty Financial location gives members and prospective members another opportunity to take advantage of extensive mortgage services which include:
- FHA loans with down payments as low as 3.5 percent.
- Conventional loans with guaranteed rates and up to a $500 MasterCard gift card at closing.
- VA loans with no down payment required and fixed rates up to 30 years.
- USDA loans with 100 percent financing.
- Physician, jumbo, construction, bridge, home equity, and more.
- Community Hero loans with 100 percent financing available for teachers, nurses and first responders, among others.
Liberty Financial also is part of the Kentucky Housing Corporation program that works to make home ownership possible for Kentucky families. Support and 100 percent financing are available for Kentuckians.