Lower Your Monthly Payments and Invest In Your Life
Have you considered refinancing your home in Louisville KY? If you are paying a huge interest rate, or you want to renovate your house, you have probably already considered refinancing. But, there are other valid reasons to refinance. In fact, one of the best reasons to do so is to lower your monthly payment. Think about the different ways that a lower monthly payment could help you invest in, and improve, your life.
- Vacation with Your Family – If you lowered your mortgage by $100 a month, you would have an extra $1200 per year you could dedicate to planning your dream vacation or taking those fun weekend trips away from Louisville KY that make the work week a little easier to manage.
- Plan for Retirement – Everyone likes the idea of early retirement, but changing things in your everyday life is what it takes to make it happen. Sock away the extra money you save on your mortgage to plan for your retirement.
- Pay off Credit Card Bills – Huge credit card bills are stressful. Take the money you would spend on your overpriced mortgage and pay off your credit card more quickly. Paying this off will free up even more money once you get that other debt paid off.
- Pursue Your Dreams – Have you dreamed of cooking lessons or wanted to add a pool table to your basement? Reducing your mortgage could be the one step you can take that makes this happen.
- Cut Back on Overtime – Time is money. But, money can also be time. If your mortgage isn’t as high every month, you may be able to say no to overtime and have more time to spend with your family, relax and enjoy your life.
- And Yes—Renovate – Finally, using proceeds from refinancing your home loan is an ideal way to finance a renovation. The right improvement can make a huge impact on your life.
Refinancing your home can make a huge difference in your monthly payment, interest rate and your quality of life. If you would like to chat with a knowledgeable expert about getting started with the refinance process, reach out to us at Liberty Financial in Louisville KY today. We’ll help you invest in your life and make the changes that matter.